Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Introduction


Hello! My name is Sabrina Maki. I am taking CSE 694 as part of my MAT program through WOU. I am 24 years old. I was raised on a ranch in Burns, OR (on the dry side of the state)! I finished my B.A. in Political Science at WOU in 2008. I got married that summer and moved to a small town just outside of Astoria, OR. I live here with my husband and our eight month old son. I am a stay-at-home mom (...which I LOVE!) and a student. I am very excited to one day be a teacher. And I must confess that I have had a family blog for a few years. I still have much to learn about the "blogging" world and I am excited for this class!

1 comment:

  1. I celebrated my 66th birthday on May 7, along with my uncle and my great-grandfather. It's a great day.

    ReplyDelete