Sunday, January 30, 2011

Final Reflection!

Sorry I am a few days late posting this! What have I learned about blogs in education?

  • They can be a GREAT tool in a classroom.
  • However, in order to be a great tool – the blog must have: 1) A purpose! 2) A creator with the patience and time to create and maintain an effective blog.
  • They are quite simple to use – and I believe very user friendly.
  • Keeping up on others blogs can be quite time consuming. (Much more time consuming than I had originally anticipated.
  • I hope to one day use blogs in my classrooms, but for now I don’t think I have the TIME!!! (Hopefully once I am actually a teacher and not just student teaching!)
  • I had no idea that blogs were used in the education world - I had always seen them as more of a social network. But blogs are used for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING!


Blogs in Education was a very interesting class. I enjoyed learning to use different gadgets. I also enjoyed reading others blogs. There were some very interesting and informative posts, and I appreciate others sharing. Thank you all for your contributions!

No comments:

Post a Comment